Gaspari wants to make sure that you will be able to enjoy your product as long as possible. Follow these tips to increase the longevity of your products.
- Storage: Use a large hanger to avoid leaving marks on your fur. Do not store in a synthetic bag as the lack of air will dry the fur and the leather. Preferably use a textile garment bag to store your fur.
- Rainy weather: In the eventuality of your fur being exposed to rain or water projections, shake out your fur to remove the water and leave it to dry in a ventilated room. Do not use direct heat to dry your fur such as hair-dryer or radiators as it would damage the leather and the fur of you garment.
In the case of your Fur being totally submerged in water you should immediately bring it to a dry cleaner specialized in Fur.
- Care: Use mothproofing agents making sure not to bring the agent in direct contact with the fur.
Out of season: The best way to store you fur in warm weather is to have it preserved. If not possible, the best way is to keep it at a low temperature and humidity away from direct sunlight in order to protect it.
- Cleaning: Have your fur cleaned by a fur specialist once a year.
- Freshen & Deodorize your fur : Do not use perfume or hairspray to freshen your fur. To remove persistent odor from your fur, put your fur in a Vinyl bag with coffee grinds at the bottom of the bag. Leave the fur in the bag until the odor is not noticeable anymore. Leave your coat in a well-ventilated room, the coffee smell should clear within a couple of days.
For any further question please contact our customer service : email@example.com